For today’s post, I thought I would pass on a few words of wisdom. I learnt these ten knuckles-related facts the hard way, so that you don’t have to…
- Knuckles graze easily when scraped on concrete stairs.
- Grazed knuckles bleed. A lot.
- Bleeding knuckles should be tended to immediately, not left to deal with after the cleaning is done.
- Eventually, blood from a grazed knuckle will find its way onto the white wall.
- Blood should be cleaned off white walls immediately. Under no circumstances should it be left to dry a little bit while you go to find a camera because you think it will make a good photo for a blog post.
- Photos of knuckle-blood stained walls don’t make for good blog post photos.
- Babies WILL wake up from naps and immediately demand to be attended to at the exact moment that you are trying to remove dried-on blood from a wall. You really should have done something about the still-bleeding knuckle earlier.
- Band-Aids don’t stay stuck when placed on knuckles.
- I may never finish sweeping the stairs.
- Sweeping stairs is a crap job.
Please follow and like us: