For today’s post, I thought I would pass on a few words of wisdom. I learnt these ten knuckles-related facts the hard way, so that you don’t have to…
- Knuckles graze easily when scraped on concrete stairs.
- Grazed knuckles bleed. A lot.
- Bleeding knuckles should be tended to immediately, not left to deal with after the cleaning is done.
- Eventually, blood from a grazed knuckle will find its way onto the white wall.
- Blood should be cleaned off white walls immediately. Under no circumstances should it be left to dry a little bit while you go to find a camera because you think it will make a good photo for a blog post.
- Photos of knuckle-blood stained walls don’t make for good blog post photos.
- Babies WILL wake up from naps and immediately demand to be attended to at the exact moment that you are trying to remove dried-on blood from a wall. You really should have done something about the still-bleeding knuckle earlier.
- Band-Aids don’t stay stuck when placed on knuckles.
- I may never finish sweeping the stairs.
- Sweeping stairs is a crap job.
Sooner or later everything becomes obsolete.
I have fond memories of playing my Sega Megadrive in the 90s. Michael Jackson moonwalked his way across the 30cm screen, Sonic the Hedgehog ran at unfathomably fast speeds and life was good. Nothing could ever top it, or so I thought. And I laughed, oh how I laughed, at my friend with the so outdated Nintendo Entertainment System. You poor bastard, if only you’d waited a few years, you too could have owned the pinnacle of gaming.
How does one go about getting a Michelin Star rating? I’ve never really had to ponder this question before now, but it’s becoming increasingly apparent that I’ve stumbled upon a gastronomical wonder, the likes of which I’m positive are not served in any fine dining restaurant in the world.
Part Two – Totally Worth It
(Click here for Part One – The Brief )
Not one to back down easily, I took on the mission without a second thought. After all, I was desperate to find out what those of my friends without children had been doing with all of their spare time all day. I needed my social media fix.