Anyone who knows anything about the internet knows that it has unbreakable rules, and one of the most sacred unbreakable rules is that bloggers who get tagged by other bloggers to write chain posts MUST do so*. As I happen to very much like the internet, I don’t want to be the person responsible for its ultimate demise. So when the legendary Daddy Poppins tagged me on his
silly informative list of 10 things that piss me off, I had no option but to comply. So here it is, my list of…
10 things that piss me off
- Writer’s block. Bloody writer’s block.
- This shit from the people who are supposed to be getting on with running the joint.
- The Wind. Get out of my face, wind.
- Writer’s block. Sorry, did I already say that?
- The follow/unfollow game (if you don’t know what that is, you’re better off for it).
- When I work hard on a post and not many people read it.
- Writer’s block.
- People who do a half-arsed job of writing responses to chain posts in order to appease the internet overlords, without actually contributing anything worthwhile to the great knowledge base of humanity.
- All those actual truly terrible things that happen in the world. You know, real problems.
- Lyle Sheldon**.
- Writer’s block.
- People who can’t count.
Well there you have it folks, twelve things that piss me off. Don’t forget, if I have tagged you on Twitter, you now have the heavy responsibility of ensuring that the internet remains intact forevermore. Go ahead and write your list, because if you don’t and the internet is destroyed, you will become the 14th thing on my list… or is it 13th? Whatever.
*May not actually be a thing. It’s entirely possible I just made it up, right now.
**Okay, I will admit that I spend approximately 0% of my time contemplating Lyle Sheldon. BUT, he was trending on Twitter*** while I was trying to beat my writer’s block. That really pissed me off.
***He stopped trending minutes after I wrote this. Perhaps it was some kind of sign. Now Elon Musk is trending. I like Elon Musk, he doesn’t piss me off at all.